viernes, 28 de octubre de 2011

The family

My Vazquez Iglesias ancestors didn't know then that the family would grow significantly in the years that followed.
Here are some photographs of the Argentine conection:


This is the photo of my grandparents in a restaurant, where we celebrated my grandmother's birthday.



This is my distant related cousin, who arrived in Argentina recently after a long travel from Europe.


This is a picture of my mother when she was a beautiful young woman. She was in her honeymoon in Mar del Plata.

This is one of the classical family snapshots. I'm the one taking the photo. we're on holidays in Entre Rios.



And last but not least, here are the new arrivals...


My little niece Aylen, who is now one year.

And..

My little nephew Martin.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario